- This white powdered, water-soluble, cleaner is designed for use in aqueous degreaser operations. This product is suitable for all metals including aluminum and its alloys. It is specially formulated for high temperature (140-180°F) operations and will produce little or no foam in degreasing machines. Normal dosage is 2-4 ounces per gallon of water. 50-pound and 100-pound fiber drums.
- Formula 800
- A yellow, powdered cleaner and degreaser for concrete floors. Removes heavy grease, dirt and oil from garage, factory and food plant floors. Contains pine oil, but no caustic. Turns green when wet so you can see it work. Wet floor; sprinkle FORMULA 800; keep wetted for 10-15 minutes, then; scrub with brush and wash off. USDA - C2. 50-pound and 450-pound kegs.
- Phos Kleen
- This cleaner/phosphatizer is suitable for high temperature aqueous degreasing operations including pressure washers. This liquid formulation is designed for cleaning and phosphatizing ferrous metals prior to painting or coating. Normally recommended dosage is 2-4 ounces per gallon of water depending on application. Recommended temperature ranges from 140-160°F. Bulk.
- Ready-to-use d-Limonene based, multi-purpose degreaser that quickly penetrates grease, dirt, oils, tape residue, carbons, inks and tar. This product can be sprayed, mopped, or brushed on and then rinse or wipe off. Bulk.
- Battle Station
- A non-chlorinated, heavy-duty self-emulsifying solvent cleaner and degreaser for engines. It quickly removes a wide variety of greases, oils and other stubborn soils. Can be safely used on all common metals including ferrous metals such as aluminum, zinc, copper, brass and magnesium. Can also be rinsed off with water. Bulk.
- Formula 450
- Cuts through the toughest dirt and grease. Washes away with water pressure -- leaves a clean, dry, oil-free surface. Safe on most paints and wiring. It can be sprayed on, brushed on or used as a parts cleaner. Also may be used for removing waxes.
- An approved alternate chlorinated solvent as recommended under EPA SNAP Program. MC-SOLV can be used in a vapor degreaser, cold tank degreaser, for parts or brake cleaning or as a safety solvent. It can be used manually, by brushing or spraying. This extremely fast-drying product will leave no residue and has no flash point. Dielectric strength of 11,000 volts. Contains Methylene Chloride. Bulk.
- Navy Brand DPC
- This fast-acting degreaser and parts cleaner will cut through the toughest dirt and grease. Washes away with water pressure and leaves a clean, dry, oil-free surface. Safe on most paints and wiring. It can be sprayed on, brushed on or used as a parts cleaner. Can also be used for removing waxes. Bulk, 5 gallon pail.
- Navy Solv 77
- A non-chlorinated, specially processed, hydrocarbon solvent with a high flash point (>160°F). Safe for cold cleaning of grease and oil from machinery, equipment or metal parts where water solutions for cleaning are not desirable. This product is non-staining, can be wiped or brushed on equipment or parts may be dipped into the solvent. USDA - K1. Bulk.
- Navy Solv 100
- An aromatic, colorless, liquid blend of non-chlorinated solvents. This economical product is an effective cleaner/degreaser for industrial applications to remove grease, oil, inks, tar and other contaminants. This product can be wiped or brushed on equipment or parts may be dipped into the solvent. Product will normally dry in less than 5 minutes. Flash point is 108°F. Bulk.
- Is a non-chlorinated safety solvent used for special cleaning
applications in the automotive, petroleum refining, and steel manufacturing
- A blend of solvents for use as a cleaner, degreaser and paint stripper
in a variety of applications.
- Cuts through the toughest dirt and grease. Washes away with water
pressure -- leaves a clean, dry, oil-free surface. Safe on most paints and wiring.
It can be diluted with fuel oil or water. Can be sprayed on, brushed on or used
as a parts cleaner. Also may be used for removing waxes.
- Chlorinated emulsion solvent. SA-47 is a chlorinated solvent-type degreaser that can be diluted 1:8 with hydrocarbons (such as fuel oil) or 1:3 with water for extendibility. It is excellent for cleaning motors, parts, greasy surfaces, tar and asphalt. This product is safe on most paints and wiring. Apply by spraying, brushing or wiping on surfaces. USDA - K1. Bulk.
- An approved alternate chlorinated solvent to 1,1,1 trichloroethane as recommended under the EPA SNAP Program. TRI-SOLV can be used in a vapor degreaser, cold tank degreaser, for parts or brake cleaning or as a safety solvent. It can be used manually, by brushing or spraying. This product has no flash point and has a dielectric strength of 25,000 volts. Fast-drying and laving no residue, this product contains trichloroethylene. Bulk.
Water-Based Concentrate Liquids
- Bilge Cleaner
- An alkaline, foaming formulation for cleaning bilge walls of oil film, slime and scum. This water-based cleaner is biodegradable and has no flash point. Also emulsifies stray oil in bilges of barges and tow boats. Use 1 gallon to 30-40 gallons of water and circulate with pump when possible. Bulk.
- A butyl-based cleaner/degreaser designed to clean and degrease a wide range of tough assignments. BLASTER is formulated for industrial, institutional and commercial use. It will clean and degrease oil, greases, and wide variety of soils on machinery, walls, hard surface floors, engines, ovens, hoods, ranges, etc. Adjusting BLASTER's dilution ratio will provide the best possible solution at an economical price. BLASTER can be applied by mopping or through a pressure washer system. USDA - A4. Bulk.
- Citron H.D.
- Developed for use when environmental and ecological concerns are first and foremost when a cleaner/degreaser is required. CITRON H.D. is formulated with d'Limonene to quickly cut through grease, oil and soils while leaving a pleasant citrus fragrance. CITRON H.D. can be used on engines, walls, machinery, hard surface floors, ovens, hoods, ranges or any type of surface that requires heavy duty cleaning. It formulation allows it to be used in aqueous cleaning systems. It can also be applied by mopping, manually or through pressure washer systems. Dilution ratios depend on severity of application. USDA - C1. Bulk.
- Dyna Terge
- Designed to clean and degrease any type of surface when environmental and ecological considerations are a primary concern. DYNA TERGE is a d'Limonene based, cleaner/degreaser. It has the capability of light to heavy-duty cleaning when the dilution ratio is adjusted to provide the lowest economical results. It will clean and degrease machinery, hoods, ovens, equipment, hard surface floors, walls and any other type of surface that requires the removal of soils. DYNA TERGE can be applied by mopping, manually or through pressure washer systems. USDA - A4. Bulk.
- Formula 200
- A non-butyl cleaner/degreaser which can handle the lightest to toughest jobs at an economical cost. By adjusting the dilution ratio, FORMULA 200 will clean and degrease machinery, walls, hard surface floors, engines, hoods, ovens, equipment and any other surface that requires the removal of soils. This product can be applied by mopping or through pressure washer system. USDA - A4. Bulk.
- Formula 200/Split
- A cleaner/degreaser that does not emulsify the oil but allows the oil and water to separate when collected. Bulk.
- A medium to heavy-duty steam cleaning compound that contains butyl and alkaline components to quickly remove greases, oils and heavy soils. Will not remove paint under normal use. Recommended for use through pressure washers at 140°F or above. Can be diluted for medium and heavy-duty jobs. USDA - A2. Bulk.
- Navy Brand Absolute
- Heavy-duty, non-butyl, cleaner/degreaser for removing grease, fats and oils from floors, walls and processing equipment in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. Can be applied through pressure washers or foam applicators. Dilution ratios depend on particular application. USDA - A1. Bulk.
- Navy Marine Cleaner
- Does all cleaning of hard surfaces from bridge, to deck, to galley, to engine room, to bilge, with ease. Removes animal, vegetable and mineral oil residues by superior penetrating, lifting and emulsifying action. Non-flammable and biodegradable. USDA - A1. Bulk.
- Power Terge H.D.
- A heavy-duty, non-butyl based, cleaner/degreaser that can be used on machinery, walls, hard surface floors, engines, etc. or any surface that requires heavy-duty cleaning. POWER TERGE H.D. contains no flammable solvents and its formulation allows it to be used in aqueous cleaning systems. It can also be applied by mopping, manually or through power washer systems. Dilution ratios can be adjusted according to use applications. USDA - A1. Bulk.
- This highly effective, heavy-duty caustic steam cleaning compound is used for the toughest cleaning jobs in industrial plants, farm and construction equipment, trucks, and mine machinery. Non-sudsing and free-rinsing. Recommended for pressure washers, this product has built-in water softeners which prevent clogged coils. Do not use on painted surfaces. See label for dilution ratios and cautions. USDA - A2. Bulk, 4x1 gallon case.
- Tidal Wave
- A fast-acting, heavy-duty, cleaner/degreaser specially formulated for use in automatic floor machines. Makes easy work of tough stains and grease on concrete warehouse or garage floors. This low-foaming formulation won't create foam problems as it emulsifies dirt away. Compatible with automatic scrubber components. Dilute up to 1:20 with water depending on soil conditions. Bulk.
- Workhorse H.D.
- A butyl-based, cleaner/degreaser that can be used to clean hard surface floors, walls, machinery, engines, lift trucks, conveyors, etc. In the restaurant industry, WORKHORSE H.D. effectively cleans grills, hoods, ovens, ranges and floors. It contains no flammable solvents and its formulation allows it to be used in aqueous cleaning systems. WORKHORSE H.D. can also be applied by mopping, manually or through pressure washer systems. May be diluted from light to heavy-duty applications. USDA - C1. Bulk.
Water-Based Ready-To-Use Liquids
- Citro RTU
- A hard surface cleaner/degreaser formulated with d'Limonene, a natural citrus solvent. Its foaming action clings to surfaces for excellent cleaning versatility when environmental and ecological considerations are of concern. 12x1 quart case.
- Navy Brand's best ready-to-use, clinging foam cleaner. This all-purpose, degreaser/cleaner has a non-acid formula that is safe for most metal, plastic and painted surfaces. Spray on surface to be cleaned, allow o dwell, then wipe off. Rinsing is optional. May be diluted for light-duty applications. USDA - A4. Bulk, 6x1 gallon case or 12x1 quart case.
- Tuff Orange
- An emulsion-based, foaming industrial cleaner and degreaser in aerosol form. Combines both water and oil-soluble components which are effective in removing grease and oil, dirt and grime, and other soils found in commercial and industrial environments. This orange fragranced product is safe on most surfaces and is biodegradable. 12x16 ounce aerosols per case.
Email us with questions or orders
Back to Home Page